Following the recent update from Boris Johnson and the new “Rule of Six” coming into play on Monday 14th September, please see the links below from our governing bodies confirming that COVID-SECURE businesses like ours can continue offering services without change.
We take the health & safety of our Coaches & Clients seriously and increasingly so during the Coronavirus pandemic.
To comply with government guidelines and to ensure we create a safe environment for all, we introduced and will continue to conduct the following:
- Advanced booking is required for all sessions.
- Clients complete health questionnaires before their first session and complete a self-assessment of Covid-19 symptoms prior to each session they attend.
- A strict COVID-19 Risk Assessment has been completed for each of our locations.
- Each session is planned ahead based on bookings, locations are adequately spaced to adhere to strict social distancing guidelines of 3m x 3m+ & the amount of equipment needed.
- Hand sanitising stations are available on arrival & clients are encouraged to sanitising regularly throughout the session.
- Each client uses a piece of equipment until they’re finished with it.
It is then thoroughly cleaned before used by another client. No equipment is shared within a session without being thoroughly cleaned & disinfected.
- Track & Trace details are kept for 21 days after each session as per government guidelines and passed on to the relevant parties if a client tests positive.
- Clients are required to inform Paramount Fitness Ltd if they develop symptoms of COVID-19 or test positive. We, along with the NHS Track & Trace service can inform those who may need to self isolate & book a test and take the necessary steps to stop the spread.
As this situation is forever changing, we regularly liaise with local councils, governing bodies and Nottinghamshire Police to ensure the health & safety of our Coaches & Clients.