We all want a flat stomach, right?
We spend hour and hours researching ways to get rid of the flabby belly online, trying the latest fad and even get ushered along by new 'cutting edge' pieces of equipment coming out to help us.
I won't go into my opinion on those today, but what I will do is share with you 3 steps you can take to get a flatter stomach.
These won't work instantly, but nothing does. However if you remain consistent, you will see results within 7-10 days.
You've been in search for a flatter stomach for a long time now and are still searching for the answers. So stick to these for the next 7-10 days and you'll see a considerable difference.
So here they are - 3 Steps To A Flatter Stomach.
1) Take Fish Oils
- Along with a bucket load of other reasons to take Fish Oils, like improved Brain Health & Performance, they are great at decreasing inflammation and increasing your insulin sensitivity. Two very important things if reduce the body fat and inches around your stomach & waist is your goal.
- The reduction in inflammation comes from the Omega-3 Fatty Acids which are found in Fish Oils. Your body cannot make these so it's very important that you consume them through foods or supplements. Not only will the inflammation help you lose inches, it will aid your joints too.
- Improving your Insulin Sensitivity is one of the main goals when trying to lose fat. Having a higher level of sensitivity to what you do now, will enable you to utilise the carbohydrates that you consume as energy, rather than have them stored in your fat cells.
2) Orbit your Carbohydrates around your training sessions
- The main problem with Carbohydrates intake isn't the fact that you consume Carbs, it's no doubt 'when' you consume carbs. So for the next 7-10 days I only wont you to consume them either within a 90 minute window before or after training. Nowhere else. This will enable you to use them as energy rather than not be needed and have them stored in your fat cells.
- Keep the quantity to around 75g either side will be suffice. That's 75g dry, pre-cooked weight. You don't want to over do it with the Carbohydrates, so just because i've said orbit them around your training doesn't mean you can have a Pizza post workout!
3) Up your Cruciferous Vegetable intake
- One common mistake I notice is that individuals don't like to consume green vegetables. Cruciferous Vegetables are high in Fibre and will not only keep you feeling fuller for longer, but fibre binds to toxins, which are they excreted from the body. So in a nutshell, Cruciferous Vegetables are helping you to detoxify the body. Upping your vegetable intake has a considerable impact on how much body fat you lose. Start by adding an additional portion at each meal. Build it up gradually.
- If you read my previous post 'Just Because It's Healthy' you may notice that some vegetables might not like you, or vice versa. So if you notice an intolerance, remove that food straight away.
Like I said, if you apply these 3 steps, you will see a noticeable difference within a 7-10 day period, but you must remain consistent.
It doesn't matter what day it is, those that say they will 'start on Monday', often don't.
So start as soon as you can, if not now.
Don't start until you can action all 3 at the same time. They will work wonders together.
It'd be great to hear how you get on! Let us know via email -
If you have enjoyed this blog post, please feel free to share it with your friends & family using the tabs below.